Monday, August 16, 2010

Thoughts for the night 'bout the adventure that pursued

-Weird, the bus is at least 10 min late or was over 10min early...

-I'll try out the new bike route that I planned on google maps

-I sure hope google maps is right...

-Nope, google maps wasn't right...NREL likes their high security driveway...

-Oh crap! There's a man wearing minimal clothing standing at his doorway, staring at me...I should turn around...

-I sure hope my memory of the route doesn't fail me...

-Ugh, now that I thoroughly explored this neighborhood I realize my memory failed me...but it's back!

-Please God, let Denver West Pkwy turn into 20th...

-Thank you, God!

-Google Maps should really have an elevation graph that goes with your directions cuz I wasn't expecting this steep hill...

-Ok, turn right on Garrison...

-Oh wait, I haven't been watching for Garrison...

-Aaaah why are there 6 streets in a row that start with the letter G?!

-Missed Garrison...hmm what's the next road that would go all the way through?...

-Oh oh there's Carr! that one goes pretty far. I'll turn here...

-Blast you 6th avenue!!!!!

-Oh, good ole' 10th avenue...

-Darn, 10th stops at some country club...Oh wait, there's a bike detour that goes along a creepy side walk...

-I hope I don't get murdered on this creepy side walk with 6 foot bushes on either side...

-Please God, Please God, Please God, Please God, Please God, Please God...

-Thank you, God. Thank you, God...Hmm I should probably thank God as many times as I said Please, God...

-10th is a dirty road...why do they have to use so much sand in the winter and not sweep it all up?...

-Aah Sheridan, I'm tired of this adventure. Time to bite the bullet and ride down the bumpy sidewalk to 1st...

-Never!!! This adventure's not done!!! I still have yet to see if 10th makes it all the way to Knox! Forget Sheridan...

-Aah, Money Gram place. Such a sweet familiar sight...

-Oh, I the longer I've been riding, the more these thoughts have actually been me talking out loud...Oh well...

-6th Avenue, my arch nemesis!!!! I've defeated you this time...

-Aah, sweet Irving Street...

-I should write down all my thoughts I had while riding here before I forget them all...

-I should write something saying, "In anticipation of all you people who are going to comment, 'Jon, you could have called me and I'dve (best contraction ever!) given you a ride,' I'm glad I rode my bike home. It was an adventure."

-I think I might just work from home tomorrow since it's 12:27...

-I should go to bed...

Check out the sweet route I took


No comments:

Post a Comment